Monday, July 7, 2014

Sunshine and Smiles sent your way

Hi there! I am so excited to share a card with you today! I absolutely love the way this card turned out! I hope you like it as much as I do!

Here it is~




Materials used~

SVG Cutting Files- Trapezoid Card Base
SVG Cutting Files- Kawaii Sunshine
Jaded Blossom- Card Mat Dies
Jaded Blossom- Simple Sayings 2
Jaded Blossom- Doodlebug Sequins
Trendy Twine- All white twine

I am entering this in the Summer Jaded Blossom Challenge!

Thank you for stopping by!
Kim

10 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just awesome. I love it!

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This is so cute. I just love the sunny smile. Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge.

Kate said...

This is so cute, love the sun. Thanks for joining our Summer Theme Challenge over at Jaded Blossom.

Crystal said...

What a fun card for summer!! I love the sequins! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Challenge!

BugBites said...

oh my goodness- this is so adorable. Thanks for sharing with us at SVG Cutting Files.

Melissa said...

Cute as can be! Great photography too :) Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom.

GiGi said...

SO SO SUPER CUTE! Love that PK face and the addition of all the sequins! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Trixie said...

This card is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

Michelle said...

this is soooo stinkin cute chickie !!! thanks for joining us in the challenge this month at Jaded Blossom !!

michelle ~ JB owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Jamie said...

This is too cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!

Pin It!