Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Sending love from far away

Hi there! I recently had a wonderful visit with my Grandparents from out of state. Sadly they had to return to their home. It was so nice to see them! I wish they lived closer! I wanted to send them a card via snail mail since they have not entered the facebook or bloggy world! 

Here it is~


Materials used~
SVG Cutting Files- Wavy Card Base
SVG Cutting Files- Spring Flowers
Jaded Blossom Sentiment- Funny Mail 2
Jaded Blossom- Card Mat dies

I am also entering this into the SVG Cutting Files 3 Color Challenge
My three colors are pink, green, and blue! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files.

GiGi said...

This is so pretty! Love the white stitching. Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

BugBites said...

very pretty- thanks for sharing with us at SVG cutting files.

Pin It!