Sunday, July 6, 2014

Have a dog gone good birthday!

Welcome back! Today is a super special day! It is my Mom's Birthday! I would have LOVED to see her in person but wasn't able to do it this summer! I get my love for puppies from her and made her Birthday card with an adorable puppy!
She is the most amazing Mom and best Friend anyone could ask for! I am so happy and blessed that she is in my life! 




Materials Used-
SVG Cutting Files- Wave Card Base
SVG Cutting Files- Chunky Puppy
Jaded Blossom- Puppy Love
Jaded Blossom- Card Mat Dies

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Kim your card is the cutest love that puppy face so sweet
Hugs
Debbie

Melissa said...

Darling birthday card.. perfect for a dog lover :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

awww...what a sweet card. I love that little pup! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Pin It!