Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boo Halloween Banner

Hi there! This week for Sweet Sassy Diva we are sharing some awesome Halloween Banners! I love Halloween! I love all the yummy candy that I get to buy for all the trick or treaters ;) (We have had a total of one in the past two years lol) I don't have a picture tutorial for you but I can give you the recipe for the banner!

Here is my banner!
Spooky ghost from Simply Charmed cut at 2.5 inches. I added a Peachy Keen Monster face with purple chalk around the eyes and pink cheeks. Banner is held together with orange and black trendy twine!

Here is the complete banner! Paper is from the DCWV Halloween Stack :)


I added white faux stitching around the edges! Font is Ashlyns Alphabet! My current favorite font! 

Recipe:

Black Triangles cut at 4 inches using Birthday Bash
DCWV Pattern paper triangles cut at 3.75 inches using Birthday Bash
BOO cut using Ashlyns Alphabet at 3 inches
Ghost cut from Simply Charmed
Banner held together using Trendy Twine Orange and Black!

I hope you like it! Be sure and check back each day to see the next Halloween Banner at Sweet Sassy Diva!

Crafty Hugs!

Kim

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Super Duper cute gf !!!!!!!!
scrappinwithmybug

Gina said...

this is adorable!! new follower and I'm so glad I found you!

Esther said...

Those ghosts are adorable!

callyannc said...

The ghosts are so sweet! CallyAnn

Pin It!