Thursday, September 22, 2011

Autumn Treats

Hi!  This week for Sweet Sassy Diva we are designing Autumn projects! I just got my new Art Philosophy cartridge and just had to use it! Every cut on my project is from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I LOVE Autumn! Its by far my favorite season! I love seeing all the colors change and the cool crisp mornings! I decided to make a pillow box!

Here it is:
I used my GYPSY to see my sizes of the pillow box and leaves!
Placed my papers and cut them accordingly!
I assembled the pillow box and added some Twine from the Twinery and my leaves!
I added an acorn and some pearl pen! 

I hope you enjoyed the pillow box! They are great to fill with a treat for family and friends! 
Make sure and come back each day for more Autumn inspiration from the Sweet Sassy Design Team! 
Hugs,

Kim

2 comments:

Katie O'Mary said...

I love your pillow box :) Makes me what to break out the fall decorations and convince myself summer is over.

Sukie said...

Very nice, I really like it, wish I had that cartridge!

Pin It!