Monday, February 7, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am so honored to receive a Stylish Blogger Award from A Crafty Wizard! Thank you! 


This is a pay-it-forward style award. Here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

 
8 Things about myself

1.  I am happily married to my hubby!
2. I have two wonderful German Shorthair dogs that make me smile each day.
3. I am a Kindergarten Teacher!
4. My favorite food to eat are Chicken tacos! (Can't have just one)
5. I Love to craft and be creative!
6. I am blessed by having such a great family and friends!
7. My favorite color is red!
8. I love Disney!!!

8 Bloggers I have recently discovered~

1. Sarah at Creating My Favorite Memories
2. Candace at Paper Crafts by Candace
3.Zeni at Scrappy Zeni
4. Erin at Erin Lee Creative
5. Michelle at Scrappin with My Bug
6. Little Paper Sprinkles
7. Michelle at Queen of My Craft Room
8. Jenny at Crazy About Cricut

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awh.... How sweet!! Thank you! :)

Michelle said...

tooo sweet girlfriend !!!!!!!!!!!! ☺ thanks

Selina said...

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to participating in the Motions & Folds blog hop with you!

I'm a new follower
http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com

Lizzie Laine said...

Congratulations!

Looking forward to doing the Motions & Folds hop with you:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Tana said...

Congrats! I have given you the Liebster Award. You can claim it at acaffeinatedcrafter.blogspot.com

Pin It!