Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~Spring Tri Fold Shutter Card~

 Spring tri-fold shutter card opened....
Front of shutter card....

I am on vacation this week and have been trying to get as much crafting in as I can. I have been seeing so many adorable shutter cards I just had to try it. I recently got my Kate's ABC's cricut cartridge that I have been wanting really bad, I decided to use them together. I can't wait to make another one of these cards! I love comments so make sure you leave me one! :)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I think it turned out really cute, I can see how it is alot of work!

LesleyfromWI said...

I love it! Super cute

Jamie M. said...

Very cute it came out nice. Its a fun card to make.
http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

Anniebee said...

This is such a sweet card, Kim! I'm popping in to say hello and to tell you how much I'm looking forward to participating in Kimi's 28 Candles Blog Hop next month. I'm one of your many followers too.

Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Pin It!