Saturday, February 19, 2011

Friendship Blog Hop

Welcome to my Blog, and the Friendship Blog Hop! Thank you Jennifer for inviting me to be part of this blog hop!  This is my second blog hop and find they are a lot of fun! If you've come from visiting Cammy, you're in the right place. If you were just looking at my blog and want to play along with our blog hopping fun, you can go to the beginning at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com.  This blog hop is all about friendship; cards that you would love to send to or receive from a friend - congratulations, good luck, thanks for being a friend, etc.  Sometimes it's nice to just send a card to a friend for no particular reason or to celebrate something with them.  There will be opportunities to win some blog candy and get lots of ideas!  So sit back, and enjoy the hop!
I loved the idea of a Friendship card and was thinking of all my friends that I want to send one to.   I had so many ideas in my mind I couldn't keep up.  I decided to make one that went along with a new stamp set I bought from Pink By Design. I love teddy bears so I thought this would be cute! 
 
The Teddy Bear is from the Christmas Cricut Cartridge.  I added the white stitching.  Its hard to tell in the picture but the bear is popped up.  Friends Make Life Bear-able is from the Woodland Critters Pink By Design stamp set!  I distressed the edge of the card with Chocolate Chip from Stampin Up and added a pink bow.  I thought this was a simple card that any friend would love to receive!  I love comments and new followers! 
Nicolette (Beyond Scrapin) www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
Kellie (Crafty Baskets) http://craftybaskets.blogspot.com/
Kim http://rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/   <------- You are here
Cherie http://cheriescraps.blogspot.com/ <--------Your Next stop!
Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of the hop! :)

37 comments:

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

That teddy is darling. Love the foe stitching on him. Too cute.
HUGS
Meighen
scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com
scrappin_3rdeeschik@yahoo.com

lovescrapreflect said...

THIS BEAR IS ADORABLE NICE JOB CALEBWMARTIN@YAHOO.COM

Pamela Lash said...

Your teddy is sweet! I liked the stitching too. TFS!
pam_lash at yahoo dot com

ShersL84bed said...

Perfect sentiment for this card.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Sandy said...

A cute card with such a sweet pun!!! Love it :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

Sure cute bear! Love this card :)

Anna said...

How beary sweet your card is. Just adorable.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

pigs cricut said...

love the card.
pigs20052002@yahoo.com

Shawnee said...

Very cute bear!! Adorable card!

Shawnee
http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole said...

I love everything about this this card.
Nikki
http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Jae said...

So cute! That stamp is perfect for the card! TFS :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the card and the sentiment. TFS.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Unknown said...

Very cute. I collect teddy bears. TFS

Unknown said...

Such a cute little guy--I love that teddy. Your friend will be happy to get this! I'm a follower...you can find me at http://karelj.blogspot.com and/or ksjennings at gmail dot com

Pammejo said...

Very cute card. TFS

pammejo1@yahoo.com
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Cut n Paste said...

Ahhhhhh....so cute and cuddly!

Theresa said...

You crafted an adorable card. I love the bear and the sentiment. TFS!
firelass51@aol.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

Huggable!

Ellen
CardMonkey at Comcast dot Net
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Great card,I love it.

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

TFS
Debi
cards_by_montana_reflections@bresnan.net

forpahl5 said...

Life is truly bear-able with great friends! thanks for sharing!

Bunnyfreak said...

Great sentiment.
username at yahoo dot com

Brenna said...

I love that stamp set!! tfs
brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Creative Diva said...

Love the bear! Too adorable! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98@gmail.com
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Trisha said...

Thanks for sharing your perfectly bear-able card. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Addicted Scrapper said...

Great friends really do make life bearable!!! TFS!!! Love it!!

alina.luis@live.com

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love what the stitching does to the bear!!!
Thanks for being in the hop!
www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
craftycardgallery at gmail dot com

Kristin said...

Adorable! The stitching and the bow are awesome!

Kristin
ksully4597 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Great card love it!!! thanks for following. just became your newest!!!

nantastic said...

Beary sweet, just love bears. you did a great job.

Giselle said...

this card is very sweet, tfs!

Becky Dunham said...

Adorable card Kim! I love that teddy bear :)

Kathy's Kreative Spot said...

Adorable teddy bear card.

Kathy
Katsews at gmail dotcom

Lizzie Laine said...

Cute little bear card!
thanks for sharing:)

ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Teri Barefoot said...

I love your card the teddy is so cute

Thank you,
Teri
teri dot barefoot at gmail dot com

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Such a sweet teddy! Very cute!

Unknown said...

Have an award for you!! come get it sweetie!

Pin It!