Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day 2

Hi there! Welcome back to Day 2 of Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Week! Today they are featuring the New Flag die, Thanksgiving Wishes, and Thanksgiving Kisses! I am so excited for these pretty stamps! Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday!! {Doesn't help that its my birthday does it lol} 

I used the Thanksgiving Wishes for today's project! 




The box is from the new Close To My Heart Artiste Cartridge. The tag was created using the New Thanksgiving Wishes stamp set and Flag Die 2! Don't you just love that scalloped edge?!?! 

Don't forget to check the Jaded Blossom Blog for more Thanksgiving Projects and sneaks! 

Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek! 

Kim :)

5 comments:

Kate said...

Such a pretty box. I really like the paper you used and those nuggets.

Crystal said...

Very very fall! I love that you used the nuggets candies! :0)

Paper Craft Island said...

Loving your sneaks this week! Such a fab fall project! I gotta say I dont know how you do it..I'd be sampling my project everytime I got to make something that included something yummy! ;) Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! :)

♥ Kimi

Migdalia said...

Super cute and yummy too!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this treat Kim. Perfect pattern papers.
Ashley

Pin It!