Saturday, September 29, 2012

Baby Shower Invitation

Hi there!! I am so excited to share today's card with you!! I made my sister's Baby Shower Invitations for her last month. Today is the big day! I am so excited to see her and all of her friends! I can't wait to meet my little Nephew! 



I used My Minds Eye Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Paper Stack, Kraft cardstock, white cardstock (embossed), white lace trim, Stampin Up Oval punches, Stampin Up stamp, my Cricut, and white gel pen! 

I love how they turned out! What do you think?

Kim

4 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute. Love the paper you used.

Migdalia said...

Very Sweet!Adorable!TFS

~ Sarah said...

I think this is one of my favorite cards ever that you've made!!! so absolutley fabulous!

Lindsay Lohan said...

I was expecting the pictures of your nephew on this blog :( and you did not even mentioned about the baby shower invitations and all the other stuff which you have gone trough on the memorable occasion!

Pin It!