Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jaded Blossom's June Challenge

Happy Sunday!! Welcome back for this months Jaded Blossom Challenge! The rules this month are to create something for a boy or man and use a Jaded Blossom stamp! My brother in laws birthday is coming up this week and decided to get a head start on a card! 

Here you go!



I used my Cameo and cut the computer monitor out from the Silhouette store. I used the Jaded Blossoms Nerd stamp set for the birthday message on the screen. 

Don't forget to stop by the Jaded Blossom blog for more inspiration and link up your project! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

6 comments:

Stefani said...

Super cute, Kim. He'll love it.

Crystal said...

Awesome job!! :0)

Kate said...

Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Michelle said...

cute cute I see its even got a built in camera !~ lol

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is soooo cute!! Of course you know I love all things nerdy :)

Rosie said...

super cute card

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Pin It!