Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day 3

Hi there! Welcome back to another cute sneak peek for Jaded Blossom! The set that they are showcasing today is called Simple Sayings! Its one of my favorite sets ever! I love the font on it!! I used the sentiment Thank you so much on a tag for a gift! 


At this time of year I am giving lots of gifts to co workers and birthdays and this set makes it so nice! I simply stamped the sentiment on the tag, added some pearls and tied it on the candle with the matching ribbon! 
 
Don't forget to check out what everyone else made back at Jaded Blossom! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

3 comments:

Kate said...

Very Cute Kim.

Hugs,
Kate

Crystal said...

Great idea! This set is so perfect! I love it. :0)

Cathie w said...

cute cute cute

cathie
scraphappycat@gmail.com

Pin It!