Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Darrell

Happy Birthday Darrell

Today is my hubby's Birthday! I think I get more excited about birthdays than he does at times! I had to make him a banner with his favorite color blue and a card that has two of his favorite things! ;) 

Here is the banner! 





I used the Cricut Birthday Bash Cartridge for the card shape and letters! I used DCWV Dots and Plaids stack for the patterned paper! 



Here is his birthday card! He absolutely loves guns and lingerie!! What guy doesn't!?!?! ;) I decided to combine the two together for his card! 


Happy Birthday Darrell! You are an amazing husband and I hope you have a wonderful day!

<3 Kim <3

2 comments:

Esther said...

Your card made me laugh! Quite the combo guns and lingerie!!!!

Tanya said...

LOL!! LOVE the card!! How darn cute!!

Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

Pin It!