Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Circus Mini Album

Hi there!  We had a Mix it up challenge over at SweetSassyDiva to come up with our own theme in our group! Our group chose Circus! I have been loving mini albums and found some really cute paper so I decided to make a Circus mini album for when Hubby and I go! I ran right out and found the Cricut Carousel Lite Cartridge and some Circus patterned paper from my local scrapbook store!
Here is the patterned paper I used to create the mini album!

 I mounted most of the patterned embellishments on solid blue or green textured DCWV cardstock. I added white faux stitching for extra texture on the page. After making the album I think I will fill it with pictures after we go to our State Fair! I hope you like the album!
 If you want to see more of my craftiness check out my facebook page here

<3 <3 <3 Kim <3 <3 <3

5 comments:

scrapperbecka said...

Great mini Kim, The circus theme is so fun.
Creations With Becka

Katie O'Mary said...

I love this album Kim :) Great job and I can't wait to see your pictures from the state fair

scraphappyvic said...

What a great album. You are now ahead of the game...since you just need to add pics when you go to the fair. Great job!

Pocono Pam said...

Awesome mini!

Tanya said...

I love this lil album!! Too cute!!

Hugs,
Tanya
freddylswillima@windstream.net

Pin It!