Monday, June 13, 2011

Fathers Day Card Challenge

Hi there! I am so excited to share with you my first challenge entry with Scrapbookaholic By Abby! I had a lot of fun making this card! Once I saw the sketch I immediately knew I wanted to try this. Here is the sketch we had to follow:



Here is the card I made!


I LOVE it! I know my dad will love it too! My dad and hubby both have Blue Harleys that they love to ride!

Card Recipe:
Sketch by PageMaps
Blue cardstock cut A2 size
Silver shimmer paper cut 4in x 5.25in
black pattern paper from the DCWV Lemon Stack cut at 2.5in by 5.25 in
white satin ribbon
Blue rhinestone bling in dark and light colors
Sentiment from Pink By Design's Our Fathers Set
Black Pearl Pen
White Gel Pen stitching around the edge
Motorcycle is from Cricut Father's Day Cartridge

Thanks for stopping by! I would love for you to stop by my facebook page as well!

I love comments! I hope to read yours!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

great job!

Maria Elena said...

Super cute card ! Great papers and colors combination.
Thanks for playing with us.
~Maria Elena~ S. by Abby DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

scrappingmamma said...

very pretty card! Love the colors~ If you have time you should stop by my blog and link up your lovely card to the link up party!
http://www.scrappingmamma.net/2011/06/made-it-myself-mondays-giveaway.html

Kristin said...

Wow!! Great card,Love the colors! You did a great job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapbookaholic By Abby Challenges:)

Erika Valdez said...

Oh WOW!! I love this card!! The colors are awesome and the shimmer paper was a great touch! I know your dad is going to love it!! Thanks for joining us this week over at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!!!

Lots of love,
Erika S.by Abby DT

Ashley said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch and card! It is perfect!! I love that motorcycle!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!

Ashley =)

BlueCrayons said...

love the color combo. i just natrually love blue. you did a spectacular job with the sketch. your dads going to love this,

Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbookaholic by Abby!

Scrappin_3rdeeschik said...

perfect card for a perfect dad. Love the colros and bike. great job.

Anonymous said...

Great card Kim! you did a great job with the sketch! Good luck from Abby's DT!

Pin It!