Sunday, November 4, 2012

Jaded Blossom November Challenge

Hi there!! I am so happy EXCITED that November is here!! Now that Halloween is over I can focus on my favorite season Fall! I love when all the colors change on the trees! I was also born on Thanksgiving, so its my birthday month lol! Well enough about that!

This month for the Jaded Blossom Challenge you need to make a Thanksgiving Treat using a Jaded Blossom stamp! 


Materials used~
brown sheer ribbon
copic markers
Hershey Kisses

Dont forget to stop by and check out the rest of my Design Team Sisters here

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

4 comments:

Kate said...

Super CUTE!!!

Jamie said...

So cute Kim! Your coloring looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Hi, my daughter was also born during Thanksgiving, and your project gives me a great idea to use towards party favors for her to give to her classmates for a birthday/thanksgiving treat. Thanks for the project.

crazyaboutcricut said...

Wow, the coloring on the turkey is perfect! Love the project, TFS :)

Pin It!