Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Day 4

Welcome back to Day 4 of Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek Week!! These sets have been so fun! Today we are featuring a cute set called Monster Mash! I have had a lot of fun playing with this set! 

Today I made a cute favor box! 


I filled a clear box with kisses stamped with the Wedding Kisses stamp set! I also added this cute monster from the Silhouette Store and stamped "Love Monster" onto the smaller flag die

Be sure to stop by the Jaded Blossom Blog for more inspiration!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

7 comments:

Rosie said...

omg tooo cute!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

adorable ! love the pink monster and using the kiss/lips tooo cute !!

Kate said...

So Cute that little pink monster. Adorable.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Very cute!!! Love the colors :)

Shorty Creations said...

Such a cute little pink monster =)

lots of love,
Ana Maria

Crystal said...

first--I love your blog layout!! Second--this monster is adorable! and the sentiment is perfect! :0)

Lisa said...

I love your little monsters and kisses;) So cute!

Pin It!