Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Happy Easter Everyone! I have been dying to make an egg shaped card! I think they are too cute!! I love this little chick from Simply Charmed! That has to be one of my all time favorite Cricut Cartridges! I stamped some adorable Easter Eggs and Sentiment from Jaded Blossoms Easter Stamp sets! I hope everyone is having a great Easter and is able to spend lots of time with family! 



~Materials Used~
Card Base- Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge
Chick- Simply Charmed
Grass- Gypsy Wanderings
Easter Eggs- Jaded Blossom
Sentiment- Jaded Blossom

This card will also be entered into the Easter Egg Challenge over at Timeless Twine! 

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to stop by each day this week for a Jaded Blossom Sneak Peek of the Upcoming release! 

Happy Easter! 

Kim

11 comments:

Stefani said...

Hoppy Easter! How cute! Love the design, colors, stamps and that cute little chick! Great job! TFS - Stefani

Jamie M. said...

Very cute card Kim. I love that face on the chick very cute.

Georgiana said...

Absolutely adorable!

Happy Easter,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Very cute :)

Ashley Nicole said...

How sweet. Love this card. Shaped cards are my fav. Happy Easter!
Ashley

Kate said...

So Cute. Love the PKS Face you used. Happy Easter!

Hugs,
Kate

Jamie said...

Super cute Kim!!! Love that PKS face!!!

Sarah Wells said...

Ha, this is so stinkin cute!!!! I love the chick, the egg shaped card is a wonderful idea. Kim, you're very talented and I love seeing your ideas

Sarah said...

This card is adorable!!! Love the shape and the little chick with its cute little eyelashes!!

You are so talented!!

Kathy said...

Congratulations!

Cute card! Love the chick's face! Thanks for playing along with Timeless Twine, and I hope you join us next month!

Kathy
Timeless Twine DT

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Pin It!