Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Banana's for you!

Hi there!! I am having so much fun making these shape cards. I love them!! I couldn't wait to make a card using the sentiment "I'm Banana's for you!" from Jaded Blossom! I ran straight to Hobby Lobby and got the perfect paper for the background! 

Card details:

Stamp from Jaded Blossom
Twisted Lime Twine from Trendy Twine
Cheekee Monkey Paper Pad from Hobby Lobby
Stampin Up Oval Punches
Cricut- Create a Critter for Monkey
white gel pen

Thanks for stopping by! 

Kim

11 comments:

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is sooo cute Kim! I love it!

Candace said...

this card is tooo cute! and I love your blog's new look!! adorable puppies!!

Candace
scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

LOL sooo cute. I had to have this paper too-- now I need the stamp :) Love it!

Digi Darla said...

Awww. your cards are adorable!!!

Michelle said...

so cute chickie !!! I love the shape card !!! and of course the gel pen work ☺

scrappinwithmybug.com

My Life as Mommy said...

So adorable! I like the stitching around the sides, and the twine.

Crystal said...

That paper is perfect! So freakin' cute! :0)

Lucy Kelleher said...

This is really cute Kim - thanks so much for sharing. Am not only a follower but also a subscriber :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

LOVE...LOVE...the makeover!!! I'm banana's for your card too! ;)

Ruthie :)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Love it! So cute!

Stefani said...

Adorable! As usual! Love it!

Pin It!