Here is how I made the layout!
- Cut the green pattern paper 11.5 inches by 11.5 inches and mount on the 12 by 12 red cardstock
- Next I cut out my flower pattern paper from Nana's Kitchen stack at 4 inches by 11.5 inches. I used my deco shell border punch on the top and bottom and adhered it to the green pattern paper an inch from the bottom.
- Next I used my Gypsy to cut out the Picnic at the park sentiment from Kate's ABC's. The red words are layered on the green background!
- I also used the gypsy to cut ants from Nate's ABC's in 1/2 inch, 1 inch, and 1.5 inch sizes to place around the layout!
- Next I cut three of the red squares are 3.25 inches square with Aqua Divine Twine wrapped twice around each card.
- I glued down the ants around the page!
If you want to see more of my creations stop by my facebook page!
Thanks for coming by!