Thursday, May 26, 2011

~Beach Theme Card- Surfer Anya~

Hi there!!! I am so excited to be apart of the SweetSassyDiva Design Team!!! My first project needed to be something beachy! I decided to make an easel card (my current fave card style)!  Summer vacation is right around the corner. I can't wait for summer and days where I can take my dogs to the beach. Here is my easel card:


The sentiments are from Pink By Design Summer Vacation set. The adorable Surfer Anya is from The Greeting Farm! I colored in Surfer Anya with my Copic Markers. I love the way these color. I cut out the scalloped circle with my cuttlebug and spellbinders. I added some pearls to add some bling.

Card recipe:
Pink cardstock from Joanns
blue water pattern paper from Sizzix
sandy light brown paper from Sizzix
Surfer Anya Greeting Farm stamp
Colored in with Copic Markers
Scalloped circle spellbinders
Tag EK Success punch
Green pearls for bling
white gel pen
Pink By Design Sentiments

Hope you have time to relax and catch a wave this summer :) Don't forget to check out my other cards and projects on my facebook page here! I love comments!!!

2 comments:

Tana said...

This girl is adorable! Great job.

Madison said...

Such a fun card! Love it:)
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Pin It!